Monday, June 20, 2011

So I've said so many times that I'm going to seriously blog about something and I never did. Well I can't guarantee that this is going to be any different; you'll just have to wait and see the results. But here's my goal. Sarah and I back the end of April decided that enough was enough and we had to take back control of our physical health, so we joined LA Fitness and got personal trainers, the whole works. Since then we've been trying to eat better, obviously exercise more often and focused, and we've both seen results. My goal for this blog is to share with you my personal transformation physically, mentally, spiritually, and relationally. I'll post things about workouts to new dishes we try, to my own growth and struggles in my walk with Christ as well as things I learn about my relationships with others. My goal is not for you to look at me and be impressed because honestly that would happen. My goal is that maybe you too might be inspired, or be able to take something away from what I've learned and apply to your journey. Definately not an expert here, just a fellow struggler through the journey of life. So I'm really excited about this, and hopefully you all can keep me accountable in this journey too.

No comments:

Post a Comment