Tuesday, June 21, 2011

6/21/11 workout




I was getting so deep and thoughtful in my last post I almost forgot to post my work out and dinner for today. Tuesdays are a little different than other days because Sarah work urgent care from 5-8p so I'll go get a workout in by myself and then she and I will go play racquetball for an hour or so when she gets home. So today was day two of four in my rotation which is legs and shoulders:

Ball squats 3 sets of 15 reps
Leg extensions 3 sets of 15 reps
Leg curls 3 sets of 15 reps
Seated hamstring lifts 3 sets 15 reps
Scissors 3 of 15
Lateral raises 3 of 15
Shoulder press 3 of 15
Front raises 3 of 15
20 mins of cardio on the elliptical
Then an hour or so of racquetball with Sarah later tonight.

I wanted to get in some core and abs but had to get home to fix our fence with out neighbors.

Dinner was nothing special just a turkey sandwhich and triscuits.

No comments:

Post a Comment